- 6-8 slices of bacon - diced and cooked crispy
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4-6 jalapenos chopped and deseeded (The seeds will make it fiery hot)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup of diced green onion
- 1 cup of crushed Ritz Crackers
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheers
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350. Combine all ingredients into a medium mixing bowl and stir well. Transfer to oven proof dish - 9x12 or 12"round stoneware is best. Combine the topping ingredients and sprinkle all over the top of the dip and bake 20-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Great for a Super Bowl Party!
Submitted by Kim Hoover