We had this at a party last weekend and my husband made me track down the recipe. His words, "this is the best cake I have ever had in my life." Thank you Doris!
- 1 Box Duncan Hines French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 Box Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 1/2 Cup Wesson Oil
- 1 8oz Container Sour Cream
- 4 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Butterscotch Liquor
- 1 package Butterscotch Morsels
- 1/2 Cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 Cup shredded coconut
Mix ingredients together and pour into a Bundt Cake Pan. Preheat oven to 350 and bake cake for 45 minutes. Turn the oven off and keep in the oven for 1 hour. Don't Open It!
Saffie Leedy Farris
Email Us Your Recipes: email@example.com