iReporter

Five ballerinas sashay across a wood floor as The Episcopal School of Dallas’ new dance teacher, Glen Dawson, claps out a series of eight-counts from the...
Providence Christian School of Texas invites those interested in learning more about its classical Christian school to attend its Open House on November 6 at...
I'm a high school mom who is against censorship. I say this as an often-overprotective parent who understands the temptation to want to insulate my children...
Marbles rolled across the floor as students scrambled to secure connections and fine-tune turns. For the past few days, students in Ellen Neill’s fifth grade...
Thirty-six members of the Bishop Lynch High School A Cappella Choir auditioned for selection to the Texas Private Schools All-Region Choir and All-Region Treble...
The Bishop Lynch faculty and staff were quite fortunate to have the opportunity to welcome Archbishop Miller, from the Archdiocese of Vancouver, to campus last...
This fall, Covenant held its first theatrical production in the Attic space of the new Rhetoric School building. "You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown" drew...
On October 28, the Bishop Lynch High School ART FOR CHANGE Club "carved out" a little time from their day to get into the Halloween spirit by inviting students,...
The HPHS Choirs will host its annual Fiesta Dinner and Fundraiser. The event takes place November 7 at the high school. Take-out dinners will be served from...
Hyer PTA – Guest Contributor
Oct 27 2014
Robert S. Hyer is holding its annual Book Fair this week, October 27-October 30, in the Hyer school library. The Book Fair will be open 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m....