iReporter

Highland Park High School junior students Tyler Brock, Grace Newman, Audrey Dickinson and Turner McKinney announced the kick-off of cup and napkin sales...
Louba Laurie – Guest Contributor
Aug 29 2013
Alexis Laurie, 8, and Jordan Laurie, 5, start back in school in style!
HPISD Superintendent Dr. Dawson Orr addresses parents and educators about the new school year in the following message: The first day of school is always full...
Cute alert: the following photo gallery is full of precious moments. By the looks of it, Park Cities students both young and old(er) had a fabulous first day...
"Back to school, back to school, to prove to Dad I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight." You might...
Are you and your son interested in: Scout Sleepover at Cowboys Stadium; Camping & Fishing; Pinewood Derby car races; Visiting museums and historical places; and...
Cynthia Bowen – Guest Contributor
Aug 26 2013
Hyer Girl Scout troops are currently forming for 2013-2014! Do you have a daughter entering 1 st through 4 th grade that wants to get involved with Girl...
In mere hours, the halls of Highland Park High School will be buzzing with anxious freshmen, experienced seniors and teachers eager to share new knowledge with...
The Highland Park Independent School District is proud to announce its Teachers of the Year for the 2013-14 school year: Kim Brooks - Armstrong campus...
The Highlander Band has been hard at work during summer band camp preparing for the 2013-14 competition show and its free Concert on the Lawn Friday, Aug. 23....