With everything going on in the world, it's more important than ever to celebrate the hard work of graduates. Their accomplishments deserve to be recognized and a meaningful gift will bring a bright spot to these uncertain times. Here are my top 5 tips to celebrate high school and college grads!
1. Buy gifts that will last - Give gifts that will stand the test of time, such as an Alligator Money Clip or a Bison Leather Folio.
2. Give books - Especially ones that are meaningful to you. A few of my favorites are "Make Your Bed" by Admiral William H. McRaven or "Forbes' Book of Quotations".
3. Invest in their wardrobe - As graduates prepare to head off to college or into the "real world" it's important to have them looking sharp! Consider a handmade genuine Ostrich belt. Or a gift card allows them to choose what makes sense for them.
4. Personalize the gift - For college-bound grads, give them gear to show off their new school spirit. For those heading to SMU we have polos with the new Triple D SMU logo!
5. Don't hesitate to celebrate! - Write them a meaningful note. Hold a parade where cars drive-by and honk to celebrate. Put together a photo album of some great memories during their time in high school or college.
No matter what you do, take the time to celebrate their accomplishments and help bring a sense of normalcy to this time!
I'm happy to help you find the perfect gift for your graduate, so please call me at the store 972-803-6799 or stop by anytime!
Michelle Adams, Manager, Onward Reserve Dallas
6816 Snider Plaza, Dallas TX 75205