The Elizabeth Toon Charities Concert attracted more than 1,500 people at The Rustic for the annual concert featuring Wade Bowen. Dallas native, Phil Pritchett, was the opening act of the night.
A short video illustrating the mission of ETC was also shown to the crowd, and patients from Scottish Rite came on stage to share how ETC has impacted their lives. Attendees had the opportunity to participate in a live auction which raised over $80,000. The top two selling auction items were an exotic game hunt in the Texas Hill Country and Day of Shooting with Green Beret John Wayne Walding.
The night also featured a jewelry pull from Kendra Scott. Attendees could purchase small boxes with a piece (or pieces) of the acclaimed jewelers collection as well as gift cards to local shops and restaurants. All the proceeds were donated to Elizabeth Toon Charities.
The concert featured a highly anticipated performance by Wade Bowen. He played a number of his hit songs and told stories to please the crowd.
The shootout was a huge success as well with more than 450 people attending and 83 teams. First place was awarded to E Smith Realty Partners and second place went to Structure Tone Southwest. All the funds raised at the concert and shootout will benefit 18 children’s charities in North Texas.
- Andrea Cedillos, Shannon Johnston
- Chad Robottom, Molly Robottom
- Clark Knippers, Kersten Rettig
- Justin Toon, Mary Margaret Toon, Wade Bowen, Phil Pritchett, Patti Toon, Larry Toon, Laura Toon Brooks, Taylor Brooks
- Kelly McKinnon, Aliah Henry (Dallas Furniture Bank)
- Kristen Miller, Kate Heckenkemper, Daniella Giglio, Cyndi Phelps
- Rhandi Bobo (Buckner), Aliah Henry (Dallas Furniture Bank), Kelly McKinnon (Dallas Furniture Bank), Sarah Geer (Real School Gardens), Dianna Smoot (Dallas Children's Advocacy Center)
- Shelly Balch, Tony Benson
- Tammy Kelley, Wade Bowen, Kayse Kelley, Mike Kelley
- Wade Bowen, Brendan Grinalds
- Wade Bowen, Patti Toon, Larry Toon, Phil Pritchett