More than 100 private day and boarding schools from across the United States will gather at The Hockaday School for the annual Independent Schools Admission Association of Dallas Private School Preview. The Private School Preview offers attending families the unique opportunity to meet with school representatives who are committed to helping you find the right school for your child. The Dallas Private School Preview is sponsored by the Independent Schools Admission Association of Dallas (ISAAD).
When: Sunday, September 9, 2018, from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- At 3:00 p.m. there will be an Admission and Financial Aid Panel where Admission Professionals from various Independent Schools will answer your questions.
Where: The Hockaday School, Penson Gym | 11600 Welch Road, 75229
- All families please enter campus on Forest Lane
- All school representatives enter campus on Welch Road to unload materials and then park in campus parking lot on Forest Lane
- School exhibits will be open from 1:00–3:00 p.m.
- At 3:00 p.m. there is an Admission and Financial Aid panel.
- The event is free and open to the public.
- There will be a Children’s Activity Center for small children to enjoy.
Finding the right educational environment for your child can make a world of difference. At an independent day or boarding school, you will find an environment that nurtures intellectual curiosity, stimulates personal growth and independence, and encourages critical thinking and innovation. Independent schools are committed to providing students from pre-kindergarten through high school with an education that will help them develop both as students and as individuals.