The Frontiers of Flight Museum hosts Santa Sunday on Dec. 11 with an array of fun holiday activities for kids of all ages.
Santa’s arriving on a unique sleigh!
Thanks to Museum Board member Mike Brosler and PlaneSmart! Aviation, Santa will arrive at the Frontiers of Flight Museum this year in a unique sleigh—actually, a 200-mile-per-hour red-and-white Cirrus aircraft on Sunday, Dec. 11! Come early to make sure you’re here when Santa arrives at 2:00 p.m. and stay for family activities, Christmas treats, and pictures with Santa! Visit: http://www.flightmuseum.com/santa-day-2016/
The Cirrus SR22 is a best-selling single-engine, four-place aircraft built of composite materials and featuring a state-of-the-art “glass” cockpit. It is equipped with a parachute recovery system that can lower the entire aircraft to the ground safely in case of emergency.
Courtesy of PlaneSmart! Aviation, the Cirrus will be on display all afternoon while Santa is in the Museum so our visitors can get a close look at this unique aircraft.
SCHEDULE & ACTIVITIES
- 2 pm – Santa Arrival in the Cirrus airplane
- 2 pm – 4 pm – Photos with Santa
- Frontier Flyer Special Appearance
- It’s the year 2050 and Santa needs your help – Guide a robot around the surface of Mars and deliver presents to children inhabiting the “red” planet
- Decorate a take home Christmas ball ornament based on your favorite Planet
- Build a snowman using CO2 bubbles
- Cut out a snowflake or reindeer and watch it take flight using a wind tube
- Holiday coloring sheets