This holiday season Santa Claus is leaving the reindeer behind to deliver a classic Stearman PT-17 “Kaydet” biplane to the Frontiers of Flight Museum, 6911 Lemmon Ave. In celebration of Kris Kringle’s annual arrival, the Frontiers of Flight Museum will host its Santa Day on Sunday, Dec. 13 from 1 p.m.-5 p.m. Visit: http://www.flightmuseum.com/santa-day-2015/.
Santa Day Schedule of Events at the Frontiers of Flight Museum
(Special activities are free for members or with paid admission).
- 2p.m – Santa Arrival in the PT-17
- 2p.m. – 4 p.m. – Photos with Santa
- 4p.m. – Duval Collection Unveiling
- Frontier Flyer aircraft – Special Appearance
- Paper Holiday Helicopters
- Cookies and Treats