Designer Edo Popken with fashion show producer, Rhonda Sargent Chambers of RSC Show Productions (www.rscshow.com), hosted Edo Popken’s Best Dressed 2014 benefitting America SCORES Dallas on Wednesday, March 26th at the Dallas Flagship store.
Designer Edo Popken presented his Spring 2014 collection with a runway show, produced by Rhonda Sargent Chambers which featured:
- Stephen Keel-Colorado native, FC Dallas Defender
- Ricky Grunden-Business Travel Leader at the Joule Hotel and active Diffa Dallas Board Member
- Jason Treu-Dating & Relationship Coach & Social Media Guru
- Tesho Akindele-From Canada, FC Dallas Forward
- Richard Sanchez-California native, FC Dallas Goal Keeper
- Victor Ulloa-From Wylie, TX, FC Dallas Midfielder
- Dean Somes-Avid Mountaineer, World Adventurer, Manager for Cross Capital Partners, LP in Dallas, Texas
- Caleb Packer-Model, Actor and Stylist
- George Lanier-Dallas Trainer & Owner of My Style Fitness
- Hope Parker-Sophomore and honors student at Desoto High School, a member of the ROTC and model
- Gary Walden-Dallas Hairstylist and owner of Gary Walden Designs, model
- George Jackson-Race Car Driver
Seen in the crowd: America Scores Dallas Executive Director, Crystal Schober, Bethany Siggins, Kelley Barnes, Edwardo Flores, Paul Salfen, Allison Edwards, Luis Carmona, Sara Wilkins, Christie Douglas, Heidi Somes, Dan Khoury, Mario Abad, Grecia Garza and Jin Kim.
Guests enjoyed complimentary nibbles and Dapper Dandy cocktails sponsored by Reyka Vodka and Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur.
10% of the evening’s sales were donated to America SCORES Dallas.
FC Dallas and the FC Dallas Foundation are proud sponsors of America SCORES Dallas.
Photos by Robert Guerra.
EP1- America Scores
EP3-Courtney Edwards, Jason Treu, Rhonda Sargent Chambers
EP4-Jason Treu, Victor Ulloa, Stephen Keel, Edo Popken, Tesho Akindele, Ricky Grunden
EP5-Paul Salfen, Edo Popken
EP7-Hamilton Sneed, Sara Wilkins
EP8-Crystal Schober, Fred Jones
EP11-Allison Edwards, Tevian Prohl, Jason Treu, Christie Douglas
EP12-George Lanier, Richard Sanchez, Dean Somes, Jason Treu, Victor Ulloa, Stephen Keel, Edo Popken, Crystal Schober, Tesho Akindele, Ricky Grunden, Caleb Packer, Gary Walden, George Jackson, Hope Parker
America SCORES Dallas
America SCORES Dallas empowers students in urban communities using soccer, writing, creative expression, and service-learning. With teamwork as the unifying value, America SCORES Dallas inspires youth to lead healthy lifestyles, be engaged students, and become agents of change in their communities. To learn more, visit www.americascoresdallas.org.
About Edo Popken
Edo Popken is a Swiss International Designer known for his limited edition dress shirts, colorful
Fashion approach, love for detail and eco-friendly & ethically correct craftsmanship. Edo Popken
started his catalog and online store in 2009 in order to cover the increasing demand from the US and its international clientele spread all over the world. Today he is heavily investing in the research and launch of his first brick & mortar store in the US in Dallas, Texas. The store will soon become the US headquarters of Edo Popken Switzerland LLC including housing the Operations and Fulfillment for his remote shopping channels.
Designer Edo Popken offers fair market value for all merchandise and only offers reduced pricing on specific occasions and events.
The Dallas Flagship Store is located in Dallas’ Design District at 1523 Dragon Street.
To learn more, go to www.edopopken.com or call 214-749-0200.