Event chair Mari Epperson and Presentation Ball Chair Melissa Lewis.
The 2020 Dallas Symphony debutantes were honored at a reception and seated dinner on November 27 at the Dallas Country Club. The debutantes, honor guards and their families were welcomed by DSOL President Kim Brannon and Presentation Ball Chair Melissa Lewis.
Each of the 32 debutantes was formally introduced by emcee Stan Gardner and joined by an honor guard escort for the presentation. A debutante presentation gift was presented by Eiseman NorthPark Center. The evening was the start of the holiday weekend which included a style show and etiquette presentation for the debs mixer for the debs and honor guards, as well as a Bow Boot Camp for the debs.
During the Christmas Holidays, the debs will return for another busy schedule of parties and bow practice. All the many events will culminate with the 34th Presentation Ball which will be held on February 8, 2020.
Photos by Gittings
Key to Photos
- Event chair Mari Epperson and Presentation Ball Chair Melissa Lewis.
- Honorary Chairs Linda Burk, John Gilmore and Linda Gilmore.
- DSOL President Kim Brannon and Abigail Brannon.
- Mary, Emily and John Baschab.
- Campbell Swango, Beth Ryan, Julia Tribolet, Eleanor Gambrell, Audrey Magnuson, Genny Wood.
- Savannah Troutt, Maddie Esping, Grace Olson, Isabella Cox.
- Audrey Berner and Alex McCullough.
- Hunter Hart.
- Izzy Keene and Bruce Brookshire.
- 10 Mary Kumpf.
- Avery Levoyer.
- Allie McWhorter.
- Kendell Sigel and Spencer Hardin.
- Natalie Ward.
- Brynn Weakley and Ross Barnett