News
 
Gravatar
Pin on Pinterest
Jesse Simmons, Matthew and Kiley Trent, owner Lori Trent, Darlene Ellison, Chamber President, and Ryan Ammon.

The Greater East Dallas Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon cutting on August 31 for The T Shop at their new location at 1908 Abrams Parkway. Owner Lori Trent was recognized last month by the Chamber as Entrepreneur of the Year at a Business Awards luncheon.

The new space is bigger and better. Trent originally opened the shop just across the parking lot as a place full of gifts that she would love to give or get. Since the original location opened in 2008 in Lakewood, it has grown into a local favorite for gifts, flowers, and plants. The T Shop 2.0 will feature additional floral and plant offerings, expanded gift section, private event space, workshops, and so much more.

 

Photo by Deborah Brown

Recognize 735 Views
Related Posts