Featured News & Articles

Gravatar
To all of my readers and subscribers, I am thankful for your support, feedback and encouragement! Have a great day and let the eating begin! Happy...
Gravatar
BubbleLife has a Recipe Club for those that want to find and share recipes. Check out my, " Awesome Turkey and I Hate Turkey Recipe ".
Gravatar
14 Year olds arrested for Pot and Assault with a weapon on Normandy (source: Park Cities People Blog) One gunman may be behind Highland Park CarJackings...
Gravatar
For those interested, pack a cooler and take a field trip out of the Bubble to Legacy Books in Plano. Sarah Palin will be signing her book, Going Rogue. If...
Gravatar
Mark Your Calendars for Tuesday, December 8 at 4:00pm for the City of UP Planning and Zoning Meeting Chase Bank Development and Bush Library continued... Chase...
Gravatar
ABPA Holiday Home Tour Tickets on Sale Now Cheerleading Camps for Little Girls! Who’s watching your pets during Thanksgiving and Christmas? Results Oriented...
Gravatar
A seventh-grade student who was riding his bike to HPMS was struck by a vehicle at Asbury and High School streets Monday morning. He was shaken up but not...
Gravatar
Mark Your Calendars for Tuesday, December 8 at 4:00pm. the UP Planning and Zoning Commission will continue to discuss the Chase Bank development and the Bush...
Gravatar
Books of The Times: Memoir Is Palin's Payback to McCain Campaign Sarah Palin on Oprah Monday 11/16 Reform and Medical Costs A Note From University Park City...
Gravatar
Seeking Licensed Professional Counselor for Internship (Part-Time) Contemporary Piano Lessons Found quaker/monk parrot parttime babysitter