Featured News & Articles

BubbleLife Staff
North Texas weather allows for about two weeks of “open window weather,” and then most people are ready to turn on the air conditioning. Fortunately, comfort...
Gravatar
Rick Perdue isn’t the type of person who likes to sit idle and watch from the sidelines. When he saw how hard his wife, Jodi, UPPA Spring Market co-chair was...
Gravatar
HAIL HAIL, Appears that the the Park Cities avoided the big storm Thursday night relatively unscathed by Hail, High Winds, and Tornados. Might be a wake-up...
Gravatar
Dear BubbleLife Neighbors, Seldom a day goes by that someone I meet or run into doesn't ask me an insurance question, tells me about a claim that they are...
Gravatar
87% Off - Visia Computerized Facial Analysis & Vibraderm Abrasion Treatment - $39 and limited to 10 Click Here for Neighborhood Deal If you are thinking...
Gravatar
Choosing a contractor shouldn’t be intimidating, but it can get overwhelming if you aren’t prepared. Most homeowners who are thinking about remodeling or home...
BubbleLife Staff
Dear Neighbors, Some of you may ask… Why should we worry about cavities in baby teeth when these teeth will be replaced by permanent ones later? The answer...
BubbleLife Staff
Metro Paws Animal Hospital is excited to be a part of the revitalization efforts of Fort Worth Avenue in Oak Cliff. A second location with a full service...