Featured News & Articles

Gravatar
This is a great idea for Valentine's Day, a romantic carriage ride through Highland Park. Carriage Ride Details for the Weekend
Gravatar
JEFFREY DEAN, National speaker, counselor, and author, presents, PLUGGED IN PARENTING. This program will be on Thursday (Feb 11) at the Middle School...
Fred Givhan
Backing up your data! Both Home Users and Office Users are equally guilty of not doing OFF SITE Backups. Your computer maintenance list should include Data...
Gravatar
Advertising Professor Joins 70-Member Appeals Board Alice Kendrick , Professor of Advertising at the Temerlin Advertising Institute of SMU’s Meadows...
Gravatar
The Lady Scots basketball teams need a big show of school spirit tonight as they take on the number one 4A District 10 leader Rockwall in a fierce rematch....
Gravatar
As a mother of a Teen and a Toddler (2 and 17), my answer is yes! Apparently Glamour and Huffington Post had a "Sleep Challenge", which I obviously missed!...
Fred Givhan
Not to add confusion but this is an interesting article on why Netbooks are better than the IPad. 42 Reasons Why Netbooks are better than Apple's Ipad
Gravatar
Please support your Highland Park High School Lady Scots Soccer team on Tuesday, February 9th at 7:15 pm at the Highlander Stadium as they take on JJPearce in...
Gravatar
Premier who? Premier does what? When do I use Premier? If you haven’t heard of Premier Transportation Services (a Park Cities family-owned business) let me...
Fred Givhan
The kids in our neighborhood, mine included, get the best education from our Highland Park schools but how many of these kids, have back problems? From...