Featured News & Articles

Gravatar
Redshirting Kids in Kindergarten Has It's Advantages
Fred Givhan
As I wrote a few weeks ago, I still hope schools will embrace the iPad so that we get rid of the backpack! Ok, here are 10 things to know about the Ipad....
Gravatar
2/28/2010 2:00 PM Sunday 3729 Normandy $1,495,000.00 Open this Sunday 2/28/2010 2:00 PM Sunday 4109 Colgate $1,188,000.00 Open this Sunday
Gravatar
This is a community event that should not be missed. I was a Hyer Mom (years ago) and I will vouch that Hyer knows how to have a good time! Hyer's 60th...
Gravatar
Lou Brown, the nurse at Armstrong Elementary is doing fine after being involved in an accident last night on Preston. For additional updates: Updates and...
Gravatar
A close friend of mine, just called and she walked down to the scene of the accident. Apparently, Lou Brown, the nurse at Armstrong was driving north on...
Gravatar
Everyone has an opinion. Are you for it or against it! Click below to see what others are saying and voice your opinion! What do you think about the Proposed...
Gravatar
Chase Bank Rezoning Request at UP Council - City Hall, this Tuesday, February 23 at 5:00pm. The Council anticipates it could announce its decision on the Chase...
Gravatar
Art Students and Faculty have donated art pieces for an Auction for Lafora Research. I visited the site last night and was so impressed with the artwork!...
Gravatar
The proposed Legacy Hillcrest Project in Snider Plaza is 187,000 SF That is 75% larger than allowed. Based on 187,000 sq feet and their proposed use of that...