Home

Gravatar
2008 Model, 4-wheel drive, 4-door version Jeep Wrangler with all the options. Soft fold-down top, power windows, doors, premium stereo. 17,000 miles and lots...
Gravatar
Pam Kelley - Ann Fox - Gary Elam DESIGNER TAG SALE AT 4309 CARUTH BLVD . ANTIQUE COUNTRY FRENCH & ENGLISH FURNITURE, ART, LIGHTING, RUGS, ACCESSORIES,...
Gravatar
If anyone is looking for a babysitter - I am available every weekday and night. I am 25 years old, dependable, have a safe car and love children! I have been...
Gravatar
I am available anytime after 3:30 during the week and any time on the weekends and school breaks. I have over 20 yrs experience working with all ages and 9 of...
Gravatar
Need an extra pair of eyes for that project you've been working on? You feel like you are finished (or almost), but you just want someone to look it over and...
Gravatar
Two Suites available in fully remodeled North Dallas Office building. Conveniently located at 5232 Forest Lane (between the tollroad and Inwood). Covered...
Gravatar
I am an experienced math tutor for high school and college age students. I have taught at The Tutoring Place and the Princeton Review. I am currently...
Gravatar
This Alesis DM5Pro kit is in excellent shape and will meet every expectation you have when you play it. I've played it in several concerts and it has served me...
Gravatar
FOR SALE : KENMORE ELITE GAS DRYER 7.5 cubic feet  FRONT LOAD AUTO MOIST SENSOR with sweater  drying platform- older -Model #100.76944501 Nearly New $300.00...
Gravatar
Hello, My name is Jake, and I graduated from HPHS in '02 (Baylor '06). I currently play keyboard/piano for a local band called "Sleeperstar", and I've started...