Home

Gravatar
Ladies and Gentleman, My name is Sal Irfan, I am resident of Park Cities, I would like to invite you at Sewell Cadillac of Dallas at 7300 Lemmon Ave. I can sell...
Gravatar
I'm a certified personal trainer who specializes in: Post-natal weight loss Getting into wedding shape Sports performance Weight loss and sports...
Gravatar
I have over 9 years experience working as a dyslexia tutor and working at the Shelton School parttime. Improving Skills Shelton Scholars is a remedial...
Gravatar
PUPPY FOR SALE, 1 year old Pomeranian, beautiful, house trained, Red color, all papers, looks like a fox, adorable, owner moving to London. $250. Paid over a...
Gravatar
We found a cute flop eared bunny in our front yard this afternoon. Must be somebody's pet. 3200 block of Lovers lane. If this is yours Please call 214 675 3853
Gravatar
I am looking for a home for a precious, affectionate Schnorkie (Schnauzer and Yorkshire Mix). She is a year old and has had her yearly shots and been spayed....
Gravatar
I live in University Park, and am trying to find a home for a stray grey tiger female cat. She is extremely friendly and gets along with dogs. I think she was...
Gravatar
LET'S MAKE A DEAL! Please call Susan with any questions. Susan 214-558-2887
Gravatar
After 10 years in business, Mary Lee, owner of TWO DIVAS is ready to retire and has put her business up for sale. Call TWO DIVAS and ask for Mary Lee to discuss...
Gravatar
This is Jeremy Hormell at John Eagle honda in Dallas, I would like to invite you the best buying experience you have ever had. I specialize in new and...