Home

Gravatar
Are you a Bath Junkie,if so the Snider Plaza location is hiring for a weekend person. We need someone who is energetic and friendly. If you are interested...
Gravatar
Lacrosse goal with relatively new net for sale - both in good shape - price negotiable. E-mail dillardspring@yahoo.com .
Gravatar
Looking for a reliable House-Sitter/Dog-sitter? Look no further!! "Sal is your Gal" Superior Sitting...House and Pet!!! Questions? Cell phone:...
Gravatar
I am looking for a fully furnished backhouse/apt/condo in the park cities area to rent during the winter months for my parents (who live in North Dakota). They...
Gravatar
We recently rescued a cute male kitten (6 weeks old) charcoal grey with blue eyes who is free to a good home. Please let me know if you are interested! Deanna...
Gravatar
Offering a FREE personal training session!! Maybe you haven't worked out in years. Maybe you're intimidated by big gyms. Maybe you've tried it on your own and...
Gravatar
Dining Room Table & Chairs are in excellent condition! We probably had less than 20 meals at the table and only used it for holiday meals, etc. Items may be...
Gravatar
Hello, I'm currently looking for a nanny full or part time, but specfically for some evening and weekend help. I would need this person to start the end of the...
Gravatar
Are you looking for an enjoyable career opportunity in healthcare that is financially rewarding and has excellent earning potential? You may be able to earn an...
Gravatar
I am a sophomore at Highland Park High School and I would love to be a tutor for your child! I am a "straight A" student and can tutor English, Social Studies,...