Something about today makes me think of Flood Insurance.  OK,  I need more to think about.   Given that a helicopter traffic reporter this afternoon made the comment that Greenville Avenue around Royal Oaks Country Club reminded him of his days of flying over rice paddies in Viet Nam,  I thought of the potential flooding that might occur to homes, businesses, and cars.   Homeowners insurance does not cover flooding.  Flood insurance is available through the National Flood Insurance Program.  Call your agent for details.  If you have Comprehensive Coverage on your car insurance,  you are covered for flood damage.  Now might be a good time to review all your coverages.   

Brent Cooper, Agent
State Farm Insurance
214 987-1995

Serving the Insurance needs of the Dallas Neighborhoods of University Park, Highland Park, Lake Highlands, Preston Hollow, Oakcliff, and Coppell.

Recognize 13660 Views