Join Women Like Us for a one day special event in Dallas on Saturday, August 10 to discover truth for your life, hear from inspirational speakers, enjoy an exclusive performance by gospel artist James Fortune, and be empowered through interactive sessions and fellowship with your sisters!
The Conference includes:
• Inspiring speaking sessions & an exclusive performance by international gospel recording artist, James Fortune; and entertainment from The Chosen One
• Uplifting fellowship with fellow women attendees
• Delicious catered food
• Guest Swag Bags with awesome giveaways
• Access to the Women Like Us Pop-Up Shop, which features women-focused companies and entrepreneurs
• Speakers include: Evangelist Cynthia Diggs, Chanel Price, Meachy Burnett, Demetrice Smith, and Da’Nielle.I.AM.
Ticket prices start at $40. VIP Tickets and sponsorship opportunities are available. Please visit https://www.womenlikeusinc.org/conference for more information and to register.
Women Like Us (WLU) is a support system that advocates for women of all cultures and nationalities. The organization works with women to foster higher self-esteem, a positive self-image and self confidence that enables them to pursue a purposeful life. Women are challenged spiritually and mentally, so they may live the life for which they were created.
Tamisa Hunter founded WLU in 2017. She is a businesswoman, servant-leader, loving wife of 20+ years, and a survivor of domestic abuse. Tamisa celebrates her testimony of how she overcame many obstacles, including domestic abuse and low self-esteem. Tamisa is tireless in her pursuits and has empowered women and teen girls from many different backgrounds. Tamisa’s purpose is clear: help women and young girls to become who they were designed to be.