KidneyTexas, Inc. The Runway Report Transforming Lives 2018 Luncheon and Fashion Show
The morning begins with a mimosa reception, followed by the runway fashion show featuring fashions from TOOTSIES produced by Jan Strimple, which is always a fabulous event including fun surprises. It is all topped off with a delicious luncheon.
Fashion Sponsor: TOOTSIES. Fashions from TOOTSIES will be featured in the runway presentation produced by Jan Strimple. In the preamble to the fashion show, supporters who have donated or received a kidney or who have made a large financial commitment to others living with or impacted by the disease share their personal stories and walk the runway. Children will be wearing fashions sponsored by KidBiz.
Emcee: Scott Murray, Murray Media.
Honorary Chairs: Lisa Cooley, Ciara Cooley and Bela Cooley
Honorary Adviser: Dr. Goran Klintmalm
Tickets: Underwriting begins at $2,500 and levels up to $50,000. Table Hosts,
Sponsors and Underwriters benefits include preferred seating at the luncheon and fashion
show, special program visibility and more. A limited number of $250 seats are available.
Patron Individual seating tickets are at $500 and $1,000.
* Baylor Health Care System Foundation, $28,955 for a Program Coordinator;
* Children's Medical Center Foundation, $26,000 for a Nephrology Child Life Specialist;
* Camp Reynal, $19,500 for campers and counselors;
* Methodist Health System Foundation, $30,000 for a Kidney Transplant Study;
* Parkland Health & Hospital Foundation, $30,500 for a Kidney Dialysis Unit;
* Texas Health Resources Foundation, $10,943 for a Hemodialysis Unit;
* UT Southwestern Medical Center, $10,950 for PKD drug research.
Information: Visit the web site at http://www.kidneytexas.org, email email@example.com or call 214-891-0896.
Mission Statement: The purpose of KidneyTexas, Inc. is to provide funding to improve the methods of treatment, the search for a cure and prevention of kidney disease and other kindred or contributory diseases; and to develop more adequate provision for the care of persons suffering from such diseases.