iReporter

Niccole Maurici – Guest Contributor
Mar 4 2016
Our 7-year-old and 8-year old-boys posted top-6 finishes in the Texas USA Wrestling State Rookie Tournament on Feb. 26. This tournament was the culmination of...
Jan 22 2016
According to Merriam-Webster, a hypocrite is a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings. Are you a hypocrite? I am. How so? I...
In his new book, Saul of Tarsus: The First Terrorist , author and Park Cities resident Jack Minter provides rare insight into the man who was once the greatest...
Dr. Rob Tenery, MD is an emerging conservative voice whose in-depth research, analysis and understanding of current events establish him as a credible resource...
Nov 27 2015
As a mom of four, I want the best for my children. Over the years, I have witnessed, been guilty of, or been affected by helicopter parenting . As a result, I...
It is hard to imagine that 2016 will be here in 6 weeks . Let’s welcome the New Year with eagerness, energy and positive attitudes! Between now and the end of...
Dinah Burgess – Guest Contributor
Nov 16 2015
Who would have thought that almost one year ago, when Diane Mommsen joined the Park Cities YMCA with her husband, Michael, that she would be running a 5k race...
Nov 14 2015
Every two weeks, I have the opportunity to go on One Life Radio 1190AM as a fitness guest expert. Recently, Vito joined and led the discussion about raising...
Dax Seale – Guest Contributor
Nov 12 2015
The fall fundraising season is here and we are blessed to live in a wonderfully generous community. Personally, we have heard NFL Hall of Famer Charles Haley...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Nov 10 2015
Last week, I stumbled across PetBar on Asbury (at Hillcrest across from the old New York Subs). It's a self-service dog wash with large stainless steel tubs,...